Can we choose seat in Singapore Airlines?
Singapore Airlines is a well-renowned airline that offers top-quality services to its passengers at an affordable rate. If you want to take the preferred seat while traveling with Singapore Airlines, you need to book your desired seat in advance to avoid any hassle. You can find below-detailed information on the process by which you can get the preferred seat with Singapore Airlines in advance.
Policies for booking seats with Singapore Airlines
Different policies regarding Singapore Airlines Seat Selection must be followed while selecting your seats with Singapore Airlines.
- You can choose your desired seat in case there are vacant seats available, and you have the option to select the best among them.
- However, you don’t have to incur any charges for selecting the seats within 24 hours of booking.
- You also have the option of choosing the preferred seat in case you are suffering from any illness and want your seats near the restroom; in that case, you don’t have to pay any charges for seat selection. However, you need to produce medical documents that support your illness.
- The seats of pregnant women or children are not allotted near the emergency seats.
- If you haven’t selected any seat of your choice, then in this case, the airlines can allot any vacant seat according to availability.
Procedures or process for selecting seats with the Singapore Airlines
Various processes for Singapore Airlines Seat Selection must be followed while selecting seats with the Singapore Airlines. You can choose your seats with Singapore Airlines through offline and online modes depending on the situation or the circumstances available.
The procedures used for booking seats of your choice with Singapore Airlines through online mode are provided below for your reference; follow these simple steps to select the seat of your choice
- Skim through the official website of Singapore Airlines.
- Navigate through the page to find out the “manage booking” tab.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Fill in the form with all the essential details, like your booking number and last name.
- Tap on the search button available there to assess the seat availability.
- Select your seat from the seat map provided on the page.
Methods of selecting your seats through offline mode with Singapore Airlines
Upon selecting your seats according to the Singapore Airlines Seat Selection through offline mode, you need to interact with the customer representative via the phone number provided on its official website. You can get in touch with the customer executive at +1(866)767-2247 or +1-802-341-3409 and mention to them all the essential details of yours as well as your concern relating to seat availability and upgrading your seat. You also have the option to go to the airport and book your seats according to your preference without paying any fee or a nominal fee.