What is Southwest Airlines Baggage Policy?
Suppose you want to book a flight on Southwest Airlines. Before booking the flight, you must check all the information, especially about the baggage. Whenever you bring baggage, please read the Southwest Airlines Baggage Policy, or you can check out the information with the airline representative. Here are a few details about the airline baggage policy-
- According to the airline, you can bring the baggage according to the airline's allowance. You must pay the charges if you bring more baggage than the allowance.
- The airline allowed the passenger to bring the two checked baggage weighing 50 pounds, and the dimensions should be 62 linear inches.
- On Southwest Airlines, you can bring one carry-on baggage and one personal item baggage with these dimensions-24(l)+16(w)+10(h).
- Travelers can bring sports equipment weighing 50 pounds, and the dimensions should be 62 linear inches.
- You can bring the food items and liquids properly packed and labeled.
- You can bring the medications that your doctors prescribe. You should also bring the prescription.
- According to the Southwest Baggage Policy, you cannot bring hazardous items.
How do you add the baggage on Southwest Airlines?
Suppose you want to add baggage to the airline; you can add it by using various methods. Before using the various methods to add baggage, you need to read the Southwest Baggage Policy; after that, you can add your bag without any hassle. Here are the methods to add the baggage-
- Use the manage booking option to add the baggage-
A traveler wants to add their baggage to their booking. They can use the manage booking option and add their baggage. Whenever they opt for this option, they need to read the Southwest Baggage Policy, and after that, they can use the manage booking option. Follow the given details-
- Open the official website of Southwest Airlines.
- Locate your cursor and click on the My Trip option.
- Write down your reservation and mandatory details, and click the log-in option.
- Go to the baggage option.
- Add the baggage, provide the required details, and click the continue option.
- Review your details and click on the submit option.
- Get the details on your officials quickly.
Speak with the representative-
Do you wish to add the baggage? You can add the baggage by speaking with the representative on the phone call option. A phone call provides an instant solution to your queries quickly. To add the baggage by speaking with the live person on a phone call, kindly follow the given steps-
- Go to the web page of Southwest Airlines.
- Search out the customer support options.
- Choose the phone call option.
- To add the baggage, dial this phone number-(888) 202-1024/+1-802-341-3409
- Hear the ivr steps carefully and press the number key according to the query.
- Wait for a few seconds and get connected with the representative.
- Ask the representative to add the baggage. The representative will add your baggage and provide you with the confirmation on your registered credentials quickly.
Visit the airport-
A traveler wants to add their baggage. They can visit the airport. Before adding the baggage, they need to know about the Southwest Baggage Policy; kindly ask the representative. They will provide them with the information. After that, they will add their baggage and provide them with the confirmation on their registered official data as quickly as possible.