How much does it cost to change flights on Sunwing Airlines?
You have bought the ticket and required a Sunwing flight change to reach your destination. The airline allows you to modify a ticket. As a result, you can change the date and destination. However, the airline has different guidelines for the various fare and ticket types. Suppose you have any issues understanding the policies, contact customer support shared below. First, check the guidelines before modifying the reservation.
What are the terms and conditions of a Sunwing Flight Ticket?
If you buy the tickets from the airline, you need to follow the Sunwing flight change policy shared below:
- Non-restricted reservations of Sunwing Airlines flight fares can only be converted into future travel credit. The credited amountis valid for one year from the date of booking.
- The flight can be changed one hour before the flight schedule but not after check-in.
- Passengers can change without paying a fee regardless of fare within 24 hours of booking. However, you need to pay the fare difference.
- Flyers will be changed to around $ 100 if they apply 21 dates before the flight schedule. If 20 days before the departure flight, passengers are required to pay 100% of their airfare value as changing flights is considered a cancelation fee.
How to change the flight online?
Check the simple steps to adjust your flight reservation:
- Visit the website.
- Choose the Manage booking option.
- Enter the details like confirmation ticket and last name.
- Click on the flight change option.
- Modify your tickets and make the payment if required.
- Choose the submit button.
Another way to reschedule the flight is at the airport. Passengers need to visit the help desk counter to connect with a live representative. In case you have any issues dial the Sunwing contact number 1 (877) 877-1755 or + 1-802-341-3409. The help is accessible 24 hours if you choose the right IVR. Visit the website for more Sunwing flight change policy details.