Help with Tunisair Flight Change Policy?
Even after booking a flight ticket, travel plans change for various reasons. Making changes to your trip is never a good experience, but sometimes we do not have an option apart from making specific changes. All the airlines are aware of this and therefore provide the option of a flight change. With the help of the knowledge of Tunisair flight change policy you can make a flight change request per the stated rules and restrictions.
Tunisair Flight Change Policy?
The flight change policy makes it easier for passengers to change their itinerary. However, a specific flight change fee is associated, which will be calculated by considering factors such as the type of ticket you purchased, how close to the departure date you want to make change, and the new Tunisair flight you are booking. Following are some of the terms and conditions of Tunisair flight change policy.
- You will not pay any change fee if you make changes within 24 hours of booking.
- 24-hour flight change applies to all types of tickets.
- You can change your flight under circumstances such as illness, death in the family, or severe weather conditions.
- You will pay a certain flight change fee to the airline. The fees will be determined by the airline.
- Passengers who are changing to a less expensive flight will receive a travel credit for the difference in fare.
If you still have any queries about the airline’s flight change policy, contact the Tunisair Phone Number 1-802-341-3409 or (+44)2030568998 (toll-free). You can make changes to your Tunisair flight online by visiting the airport, calling the airline customer care executive, etc. To make changes online, log in to your Tunisair account and navigate the manage my booking section. From there, you can make specific changes to your itinerary. Call their toll-free number if you want to make changes by calling the live person. If you have purchased a flight ticket from a third party, you need to contact them to make changes.