Turkish Airlines Baggage Policy,Rules & Policy
Turkish Airlines has many flexible policies for booking, cancelation, requesting a refund, Baggage, adding a child, seat selection, or more, which can assist you in learning about how to make it, when, or other conditions. Therefore, you may have to get through the site to know about it. However, if you need to put luggage on your reservation, for this, you search to get through the Turkish Airlines Baggage Policy but don’t know how to get this knowledge. However, if you look for how to get it, you must track down the policy points mentioned below.
Free baggage allowance:
the Economy Class of the Turkish flight only allowed 1 items up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
the Business Class allows only two items up to 32 kg (70 lbs)
Cabin baggage allowance:
- also, in the Economy Class, the cabin baggage allowed only one piece up to 8 kg (17 lbs) and a personal item up to 4 kg (9 lbs)
- the cabin baggage will permitted in the Business Class 2 pieces up to 8 kg (17 lbs) and a personal item up to 4 kg (9 lbs)
- The personal item can be a small bag, such as a purse, briefcase, or laptop bag. The cabin baggage must fit in the seat in front of you or in the overhead compartment.
Excess baggage fees:
Turkish Airlines will charge you for any extra baggage if your luggage exceeds the free subsidy. The cost will depend on the route/ destinations and the weight of the excess Baggage. However, you can check the precise cost on the Turkish Airlines website.
Restricted and prohibited items:
There are a number of items that are restricted or prohibited from being carried in checked or cabin baggage. These items include:
- Hazardous goods like explosives, combustible liquids, and compressed gases
- Weapons, such as firearms, knives, and swords
- Poisons and toxins
- Live animals
- Perishable food items
- Items that are illegal in the country of departure or arrival
- You can find a more detailed list of restricted and prohibited items on the Turkish Airlines website.
- Pack light to avoid excess baggage fees.
- Pack your most valuable items in your cabin baggage.
- Label all of your luggage with your name and contact information.
- Make sure that your luggage is properly closed and secured.
How can I add Baggage on the turkish Airlines flight?
There are multiple ways to add Baggage on a Turkish Airlines flight; you will learn about it through several methods. For that, you must get through it.
- During online check-in: You can add Baggage while checking in online. Log in to the Turkish Airlines website, select your flight, and add the desired Baggage.
- Contact Turkish Airlines customer service: You can contact Turkish Airlines customer service and request to add Baggage to your booking. They will provide the necessary information and assist you with the process.
- At the airport: You can add Baggage at the check-in counter. It is recommended to arrive early to avoid any delays.
- Using the Turkish Airlines mobile app: You can add Baggage using the Turkish Airlines mobile app. Download the Turkish Airlines mobile app; after that, you may log in to your account, select your flight, and add the desired Baggage on your Turkish flight rapidly.