How Do I get an eTicket for United Airlines?
United Airlines is the major airline in the USA. All United reservations are allowed for online check-in. When passengers opt for web or mobile check-in, they get an electronic ticket. The link to the boarding pass can be sent to the registered mail id. And you can use the pass on your mobile device. The airline accepts the boarding pass barcode on your device's screen that can be used at the security checkpoint to enter the aircraft. This way, you can get the boarding pass quickly. How can I find my United Airlines e-ticket number.
How can I get my e ticket via registered mail?
Travelers can check in for their flight 24 hours before the flight schedule. Follow the simple steps to get the e-ticket:
- Visit the website.
- Select the check in option.
- Enter the booking reference number and last name.
- Click on the check-in button.
- Now, select the additional or extra baggage required.
- Click on the boarding pass to get the ticket number.
Passengers have two options: print the pass or send it to their registered mail id. Flyers are opting for mobile boarding pass because it is environment friendly.
Is there any alternative to check the United e-ticket Number?
An alternate way to find the ticket number is a receipt if you buy the tickets from the airline. You can get the payment details in your mail.
Why is an e-ticket number necessary?
Passengers are required the ticket number:
- To modify your tickets: an e-ticket number is required if you want to change or reschedule your flight.
- To board the plane: an e-ticket reservation number is asked at the security checkpoints.
- Seat selection or upgrade: the airline allows you to change the seat or upgrade the flight. Passengers need the ticket number to avail of the services.
In case of any issues, you can always contact the United Airlines Phonee Number 1-802-341-3409 for required support. Visit the website for more instructions.
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *