Quick Guide about Manage My Booking with United Airlines
If you have a booking with United Airlines and wish to change the flight, it's easily possible. You can manage your booking online by visiting the United Airlines official site and the Manage my booking section; you can also speak to the airline to make any changes.
However, in case you doubt how United Airlines manage my booking. Here you can follow the detailed guide below. Also, note that the procedure below is not applicable for third-party booking; you must need to contact the agent directly.
Follow the procedure below to manage booking with United Airlines
- First, go to the official site of United airlines
- There locate the My trip section, click on it
- You can log in to your account if you are mileage plus member
- Otherwise, you can use the confirmation number and last name to find your trips
- Select the trip you wish to change and then hit the change reservation button
- Select your new itinerary and then save the changes
- You might have to pay the change fee if applicable and pay the fare difference
- After you finish the changes, the airline will send you a confirmation email for the new bookings
In this way, you can easily manage your United Airlines booking anytime. Moreover, it is also advisable to read the change flight policy online to avoid hassle and penalties.
So reading the information above, you must be clear with United Airlines Manage Booking process. However, if you have any doubt or are stuck with the process throughout, speak to the United Airlines representative by calling its customer care number or using other contact options.