How Do I Change My Virgin Atlantic Flight?
Vistara Airlines is one of the top airlines providing flexible policies and services to its customers. If you need to change your flight for some reason but are unsure of its terms and conditions, the highlights of the Virgin Atlantic flight change policy below will help you in this regard.
Vistara Flight Change Policy - Highlights?
- As per the Vistara 24-hour flight change policy, if you book the ticket seven days or more before departure, you can change the booking for free within 24 hours of ticket purchase.
- The 24-hour policy applies to all ticket types, regardless of fare conditions.
- However, if you fail, you must pay the change fee depending on the ticket type you book.
- The change policy applies to the booking you book directly from the Vistara website, contact center, or at the airport.
- Vistara allows you to change the booking online by calling the Vistara reservation department.
Change your flight with Vistara?
Once you have reviewed the Vistara change flight policy, you can easily follow the steps below to change your booking.
- Get on the official Vistara Airlines website and log in
- You can also go to the manage booking section to access booking details
- Enter the confirmation number and surname of passengers, click on find booking
- Now select the ticket you wish to change and click on edit reservation
- Make the required changes and click on ‘save and confirm.’
- Follow the instructions and pay for the change fee and fare difference if applicable
- Soon you will be able to change the booking
- Once done, you will get a confirmation email for a new booking
Conclusion: By going through the information above, hopefully, you learned about Virgin Atlantic flight change policy. If you still have doubts or require further details, log in to your Vistara account and access personalised assistance. Otherwise, you can also explore the Vistara website for further details.