Can I Change a Name on a Virgin Atlantic Ticket?
When you are there in the middle of preparing for your journey and going through all the documents and other things, notice that there are some errors in the spelling of your name. To make corrections, you need to get through the Virgin Atlantic Name Change Policy, procedures, cost, etc. Therefore, changing the name will become easy for you if you are well-informed about things. We will discuss everything in detail concerning the name change and ensure that you have the best journey.
What is the name change policy of Virgin Atlantic?
Before you go for the name change with Virgin Atlantic, it is essential to know the name change policy of the Airline. The whole policy has been discussed in the points below:
- You can make corrections to your name with Virgin Atlantic free of charge if you are doing it within 24 hours of purchase.
- During the name change process, you cannot get through the seat selection, flight upgrade, flight change, etc.
- The minor changes such as the spelling errors, removal, or addition of a letter can be done without any cost.
- According to the Virgin Atlantic Name Change Policy, you are not allowed to change the full name because it can be counted as the ticket transferred, which is prohibited.
- Some changes cannot be made, or you have to get permission from the Airline for them, such as the gender, date of birth, etc.
- Changes in the surname because of marriage or divorce can be made, but you have to submit the required documents, such as the marriage certificates and the divorce papers.
- Changing a name and getting the ticket will take time, so you should at least change it 24 hours prior to the scheduled flight or to last 3 hours before the flight.
- You need to bring marriage certificates or divorce papers, tickets, a VISA (if applicable), a passport, etc.
- The changes for the name change depend on the route, class, ticket type, the time of the name change, etc.
How to change my name with Virgin Atlantic online?
If you are traveling with Virgin Atlantic, then the Virgin Atlantic Name Change Policy lets you change the name on the ticket online. You must know the process for the same so that you can avoid all the difficulties of quickly changing the name. Manage Booking is there to help you with all the modification you wants to make:
- Visit the official website of Virgin Atlantic.
- Then click on My Booking and add the booking reference with the last name to open the details.
- Navigate to the Menu and then click on the Name change from the given options.
- A form will appear, and you have to fill out all the required details.
- Submit the form, and the executives will change your name to provide you with the new tickets via email.
Is the Virgin Atlantic name change can be done on the phone?
The name can be changed with Virgin Atlantic via the phone, and you must keep the Virgin Atlantic Name Change Policy in mind, and the process is simple. You just have to dial 1 (800) 862-8621 or +1-802-341-3409, the customer service phone number of the Airline, and provide the ticket details so that the executives can make the required modifications.