How Do I Change the Date for my Vistara Flight?
Flight change is an everyday occurrence with the airlines, and if a passenger, after booking the tickets, wishes to change the date of the flight, can do so conveniently according to the specified rules and regulations.
Please go through the precise and simple Vistara flight change policy and process, which can be referred to as and when required by the passengers for flight change.
Vistara Airlines Flight Change Policy?
- The flight change service of Vistara is available only for the tickets booked on the official website or Vistrara App on the mobile.
- If the ticket has been booked from a travel agent, please contact the concerned party to change the vistara flight.
- The flight date must be changed before the departure of the scheduled flight.
- If the ticket is changed on the same day of booking, the passenger will pay no change fees, provided it is more than 7 days before the scheduled departure.
- If the ticket is purchased in the flex fare category, the flight can be changed without extra cost.
- If the flight is changed due to a delay of more than 4 hours or the scheduled flight's cancellation, no change fees will be charged.
- If you change the ticket after the risk free period, a change fee will be charged in addition to the fare difference on the new flight.
- Change of flight will be subject to the availability of seats on the new flight.
- The flight change service of Vistara is applicable only on direct flights. If you have a connecting flight, this policy will not apply.
- Passengers cannot change the origin and destination on the ticket. Only the date and time of the flight can be changed.
- The Vistara flight change service is not applicable on Economy Lite fares.
- The flight change service does not work on complimentary tickets given by Vistara.
- Vistara reserves the right to change, modify or alter the flight change policy.