Are you wondering about flight changes for Vueling reservations? Here is what you need to know as far as Vueling flight changes are concerned. The first thing that passengers need to look for is to go through the ‘Change policy’ to understand the terms and conditions associated with flight changes at Vueling.
People can refer to the below-mentioned key pointers of the Vueling Airlines Flight Change Policy that are as follows:
- Changes to the flights are available at Vueling for free if passengers are able to proceed with the required changes within 24 hours of initial reservation at Vueling.
- A change fee is applicable per flight segment and is around EUR 50 per passenger at Vueling.
- Travelers can go ahead with their flight date or time changes up to 2 hours prior to the scheduled departure date of the flight.
- People may have to pay the fare difference in case of a date change for their Vueling reservation.
- Passengers having a Flex Pack and opting for flight date change are required to pay EUR 60 to the airline if the flight changes are made 15 days or less before the actual departure date of their Vueling flight reservation.
- Passengers having a reservation under the TimeFlex reservation are allowed to get unlimited changes free of charge. They only have to pay the fare difference to the airline.
Note: if you still have any doubts or queries related to your Vueling flight changes, people can connect with the support representatives at Vueling using the online communication options available.