WestJet Airlines Seat Selection Policy
Perceive detailed information about WestJet Seat Selection Policy
Westjet Airlines is one of the top airlines known for its customer-friendly seat selection policy. Booking a flight with WestJet gives you the option to select your seat during booking and even after that. Besides, you can also upgrade your seat later if you wish to modify it.
In this article, we will discuss the WestJet Seat Selection Policy in detail; you can go through it to get complete information.
The highlights of WestJet seat selection policy
- The WestJet policy states that you can upgrade your seat to a higher class by paying the upgrade fee. However, changing your seat from business class to economy class is restricted.
- WestJet Airlines Customer Service Number 1 (888) 937-8538 or 1-802-341-3409.
- While you select the seat during booking, more seats are available, and the chances of getting a preferred seat are high.
- The seat selection at the time of check-in is dependent on the availability of seats.
- Westjet allows seat selection 24 to 2 hours before departure for domestic flights and 24 to 3 hours before departure in case of international flights.
- If you wish to upgrade your seat to a higher class, you need to rebook the flight ticket. You can upgrade your seat using online and offline options.
- You might need to pay the upgrade fee and fare difference while upgrading your seat to a higher class.
Following the seat selection policy above, you must have got some clarity about how seat selection works. Now let's proceed further and check out the detailed seat selection procedure.
Follow the steps below to select your seat with WestJet Airlines
- On the WestJet airlines homepage online, go to the flight booking options Dial Now WestJet Airlines Phone Number 1-802-341-3409.
- Provide all the details of your booking, which include travel date, arrival date, destination, number of passengers, trip type, etc
- Once you provide all the details, click on the find my flight button and check out the available options
- Select the desired flight options and go to the seat selection page.
- You can select the desired seat from the seat map on the screen and proceed to the payment page
- Clear the payment and follow the instructions on the screen to complete the booking with seat selection.
How to Upgrade Seats on WestJet Airlines?
You can also upgrade your seat later once the booking is made. In case you don't know the procedure, here are the step you can follow to do so:-
- Head to the official website of WestJet first and look for the check-in option.
- Select the options' check-in now and go to the check-in page
- You need to provide the reservation code, passenger surname, and character code, click on find my trip.
- Now once you retrieve the booking, select the ticket you wish to upgrade seat for
- Now proceed with the check-in option, and soon, you will get an option to upgrade the seat
- Please select the desired seat from the available option and clear the payment for it
- Follow the instruction to complete the seat upgradation process
By going through the information above, you will understand WestJet Seat Selection Policy in detail. If you still need additional information or have doubts, you can talk to a WestJet Airlines Contact Number representative anytime or visit the official website of WestJet. Moreover, you can also let us know by sharing your reply in the comment box below.