How Much Does It Cost To Change A Flight on WestJet?
Westjet Airlines follows a flexible change policy so travelers can easily update new changes in the existing itinerary due to extreme weather conditions at particular destinations, sudden plan changes, and valid medical reasons. Passengers must check the WestJet flight change policy before applying for a reservation change. Some of the essential points covered under the policy are mentioned below.
- Travelers are allowed to change the date from the same destinations; if there’s a difference in fares, you won’t be charged.
- Passengers can change the destination with or without changing the dates of the existing itinerary.
- If you visit the airport for a change in booked itinerary, you must pay the difference amount.
- If the new fare is less than the previously booked flights, then the refund guidelines are for fare types only.
- If you want to cancel the trip, the customer will get a refund according to the guidelines for the original fare.
- Passengers can apply for change within 24 to 48 hours of the Scheduled Departure.
- A standard change fee will be applied if you cancel the booked flight within 24 hours of departure.
- Travelers booked through any travel agent can go online or contact them directly to make the required changes.
- After updating the one-time charge, essential fare bookings may be ineligible for further change per basic fare rules.
- Refunds would be made to the original payment methods or must be done within seven Business days.
- Change must be made 2 hours before the Scheduled Flight.
- If a change is made after 24 hours of booking, then no charges are permitted for basic fares.
Change Fee list?
Flights between Canada & Europe for
- Economy seat - 99 EUR
- Premium- 228 EUR
- Business- 381 EUR
- Economy Flex- no fees
Furthermore, you can contact their customer services through WestJet Phone Number +1-802-341-3409 to update new changes or ask them about the extra charges.