How Many KGs of Baggage is Allowed in Ethiopian Airlines?
Ethiopian Airlines' Phone Number
If you are traveling in business class, you can bring 2 pieces of baggage allowance with a weight of 32kg, and the dimensions are equal to 158cm. Suppose you require any information regarding the baggage. In that case, you can visit the official website or use Ethiopian Airlines' Phone Number 1-802-341-3409 and obtain all the details regarding your baggage as soon as possible.
What is the Ethiopian Airlines Phone Number?
When you are looking for information, What is the 2pc baggage allowance on Ethiopian Airlines, you can speak with the representative. You can use the official contact number to speak with the airline representative. To get the contact number of the airline, you must follow the instructions. Here are:
- Open the official website of Ethiopian Airlines.
- Click on the help and contact option.
- You will see the list of contact numbers. You can select the contact number from the list according to your region.
- Use this official contact information: 1 (800) 445-2733.
- Hear the voice process carefully and press the command according to the query.
- Get connected with the representative and share your query.
- Obtain all the details from the representative.
How do I add the baggage after the booking on Ethiopian Airlines?
The passenger forgets to add the booking at the airline, and they can add it online. To add the baggage, they can follow the given instructions carefully. Here are;
- Go to the web page of Ethiopian Airlines.
- Move your cursor toward the menu option and click the manage booking option.
- Enter your details and click on the retrieve booking option.
- Go to the baggage option and provide the required details.
- Kindly review the details before submitting the required details.
- Pay the charges if you add the baggage after 24 hours of the booking.
- You will receive the confirmation from the airline on the registered email id or a message on the phone number.