What is 2pc baggage allowance in Oman Air
Oman Airlines is the flag carrier of Oman. Its headquarters is located in Muscat. Passengers get one of the finest flight experiences with Oman Airlines. Its passengers and customers usually rate it 8 on a scale of 10. If you want to know What is 2pc baggage allowance in Oman Air, you must read the following. In its 2 piece baggage allowance, Oman Air allows its passengers to carry two pieces of baggage with different weight limits. The business class passengers are allowed to carry 2 bags weighing under 50 kg and a maximum dimension of 158 cm. Economy class passengers are allowed to carry two bags not weighing more than 30 kg.
Baggage Allowance Policies of Oman Air
You must also be aware of the baggage allowance policies of Oman Airlines. To learn about the different baggage policies of Oman Air, read the following.
- If you are an economy class flier, you can carry hand baggage weighing under 7 kg.
- If you are a business class flier, you can carry 2 pieces of hand baggage, each weighing under 7 kg. You can carry a piece of checked baggage weighing under 50 kg.
- If you are a first-class flier, you are allowed to carry 2 pieces of hand baggage, each weighing less than 7 kg. You can also carry check baggage weighing less than 50 kg.
- If any bag exceeds the weight or dimension allowance, then it is considered extra baggage, and the passenger needs to pay extra baggage fees.
How can you call Oman Air Customer service
You may want to contact customer service in case of any query or issue. Oman Air’s customer service is available 24*7 and provides immediate and suitable solutions. You may call the Oman Air phone number 1-802-341-3409 in case of any query or issue. To get in touch with Oman Air through a call, you must follow the given steps:
- Visit the official website of Oman Air, www.omanair.com.
- Get to the bottom of the homepage and click on ‘Contact Us’ under the ‘Quick Links’ section.
- Once again, get to the bottom of the page, where you can find the official phone number 0124 642 1111.
- Dial the number mentioned above and wait till an executive connects with you.
- Once your call gets connected, you can inform the executive of your issue or query and get assistance.
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *