Cathay Pacific Cancellation Policy
The Cathay Pacific cancellation policy suggests that you need to cancel your flight within 24 hours of reservation to avoid paying any extra cancellation fees. On the other hand, if you cancel your flight itinerary after 24 hours of flight reservation, then you need to pay the cancellation fees.
In case your flight got canceled due to technical issues o weather conditions , then in that case you can connect with the airline and the airline authority will deliver you the money back to your account without deduction of cancellation fees.
Suppose your family member dies becasue of a medical problem and you are unable to board the flight, which eventually cancels your reservation. Then, in that scenario, you can submit the supportive documents on the basis that the airline team will verify it and provide you the money without the deduction of cancellation fees.
This Cathay Pacific cancellation policy mentioned above might vary so that you can visit the official site of the airline. Now you need to move further for the cancellation procedure that will make your task complete and provide you with a confirmation cancellation.
Cathay Pacific flight cancellation through web
The airline provides a website that is officially operated by Cathay Pacific. You can get access to the website from your preferred system and follow the below mentioned cancellation procedure.
- Open the official page of Cathay pacific airline.
- After that, click on the sign up tab and log in through your credential.
- Now move to the manage booking tab and enter the information ( booking reference number and last name) then click on continue.
- Page will show you the flight details under that click on cancel button.
- Finally, you need to go through the terms and conditions page and click on confirm cancel.
- You will get the confirmation code message at your registered email address.
Cathay Pacific flight cancellation through app
The app facility has been designed in such a way so that you can perform different flight tasks at the same place. You can retrieve the app from the playstore for free of cost and go through the below discussed cancellation procedure.
- Open the Cathay Pacific official app.
- After that, log in through your credential.
- Now choose the managed booking option and fill in the booking details.
- Then further app screen will show you the flight details , tap on cancel button.
- At last, your flight has been canceled, and you received the cancellation notification on your registered details.
What is Cathay Pacific's 24-hour cancellation policy?
According to this 24-hour Cathay Pacific cancellation policy, if you cancel your flight within the time frame given by the airline, which is 24 hours, you need not provide the cancellation charges. On the other hand, if you extend the time period, then you will be charged with the cancellation fees that you have to pay through different modes of payment gateways.
For further information regarding the Cathay Pacific cancellation policy you can comunicate with the airline customer service team at the toll-free number available for 24 hours and seven days.