Saudi Airlines Cancellation Policy
You need to cancel the Saudi Airlines flight ticket due to some reasons. For this reason, you are searching for canceling the itinerary but need to know how to do this. However, according to the survey, whenever you need to cancel a ticket, you must have full knowledge about its Saudia Airlines cancellation policy, which depends on the fare type of the ticket and when the cancellation is made. There is a summary of the policy; you must get it.
- The Airlines will be take a cancellation fee if you cancel your ticket more than 24 hours after purchase. The cost varies depending on the fare type and the time of cancellation.
- Cancellation due to health issues, government rules, or any phenomenal condition will avoid paying any penalty to the airlines.
- The airline will proffer a 100% refund if the flight is delayed.
- Within 24 hours of making reservation, you are eligible for a full refund if you cancel the Saudi ticket.
- If a cancellation is done in more than 24 hours but less than 7 days of departure, the airline will take a 25% cancellation fee.
- You have to pay the 50% cancellation fee if the ticket cancellation will be done in More than 7 days of departure.
- If you do not show up for your flight without canceling your ticket, you will obtain a no-show fee of 100% of the ticket fare.
- There are a few exceptions to the cancellation policy, such as for tickets purchased for group travel or for tickets that are part of a package deal.
How to cancel a Saudi Airlines ticket?
According to the Saudia Airlines cancellation policy, you can cancel your ticket online through the Saudi Airlines website or by calling the airline's customer service center. Thus, here are the steps on how to cancel a ticket; you should pursue the following ways that are:
- Go to the Saudi Airlines website and click the "Manage Bookings" tab.
- Enter your ticket number and last name.
- Click on the "Cancel and Refund" button.
- Select the reason for your cancellation and continue to pay the cancellation fees to the airlines.
- Further, the airline will provide its confirmation on your phone.
Cancel on call: Also, you can cancel the Saudi ticket by calling the person; therefore, you have to dial 1-800-472-8342 or +1-802-341-3409, contact the live agent and request to cancel the itinerary, share your booking details, and confirm it by paying the charges to the airlines.
What are the Saudi Airlines Cancellation fees?
Here, you will get a summary of the cancellation fees for Saudia Airlines' domestic and international flights as per the Saudia Airlines cancellation policy. You must get through it by reading the below-mentioned fares.
- Economy- SAR 300
- Business- SAR 500
- First- SAR 750
- Economy- 3% of the ticket fare, minimum SAR 200
- Business- 5% of ticket fare, minimum SAR 300
- First- 10% of ticket fare, minimum SAR 500
How long will processing the refund for canceling the Saudi ticket take?
Moreover, the refunds are typically processed within 7-10 business days of canceling the Saudi ticket.
Furthermore, if you need to know more about the Saudia Airlines' cancellation policy, visit the official site or contact their customer service line of the Saudi Airlines. Also, if you need any help while doing this, go for contacting them.