How To Change My Flight with Wizz Air?
Sometimes the passengers make the reservation with Wizz Air Airlines, but due to medical issues or a change in plan, they need to change the flight. There are Wizz Air flight change policies under which the passengers are eligible to change the flight as per described below:
- If you change the flight within 24 hours of the booking, you do not need to pay the fees.
- If you are a premium member, you can change the flight using mileage points.
- Passengers with health issues can submit the required documents to the representative, who helps them change their flight.
- If you have a round ticket booking, in that case, you can not change the return destination.
How Do I Change my Flight to Wizz Air?
You can use the online process to change the flight with Wizz Air Airlines. You need to follow the steps as per described below:
- Go to the official website of Wizz Air Airlines.
- Tap on the option Check-in and Booking.
- Enter the reservation code and passenger's last name in the following boxes and press the search button.
- You will get the details on your screen.
- Select the flight on which you want to make the changes and click on continue.
- You will get the confirmation message on your mobile phone or email.
Change the Flight by the calling process?
You can dial wizz air's phone number at t + 1-802-341-3409 or +4 390 040 0610, and the call will be transferred to an automated voice on the computer that will walk you through the IVR options. It would help if you chose from the options; then, the call will be routed to the agent. The instructions you need to follow are mentioned below:
- Press 1 to make the booking.
- Press 2 to change the flight.
- Press 3 for special assistance.
- Press 4 to check the refund policies.
- Press 5 for drinks and beverages.
- Press 7 to speak to the customer service representative.