Guide to Air Canada Baggage Policy & Allowance Fee
If you plan to travel next with air Canada, you might want to know about the airline's baggage policy. This post will provide you with details regarding the allowed check-in baggage, extra charges, policy, etc., so keep reading.
Baggage Policy of Air Canada
- Economy class travelers can carry luggage of up to 23 kg or 50 lbs with a dimension of 158 cm per bag.
- The baggage allowance for business class travelers is 32 kg and three bags.
- As per the policy, oversized and overweight luggage will be charged a fee by air Canada airlines.
- The fee for the extra baggage could range between USD 100 to USD 118, depending upon certain parameters.
- Passengers can carry electronic devices like laptops, tablets, mobile phones in their carry-on baggage.
- An additional cost will be imposed on your pets' checked-in carried on board.
- The air Canada authority is responsible for providing you the compensation for delayed, damaged luggage. However, the passenger must report the issue to the concerned agent at the airport regarding the same.
- Few items are prohibited or restricted as per the airline's policy that cannot be carried on board so that you can check them before your departure time.
- The carry-on luggage weight has no restrictions, but it should be small enough to fit in the overhead bin on the flight.
So this was all the information regarding your baggage policy of Air Canada. After knowing about the Air Canada Baggage Policy, passengers must know that they can check in various ways. For further information, you can contact the Air Canada customer support team through phone calls, email, chat support, etc.